Thursday 25 February 2016

They're Done!

Well my operation has taken place. It's all done and I'm currently lying in bed binge watching The Good Wife on Netflix, (I have no complaints). I had planned to do a couple posts in between my last post and actually having my op but the last week has been particularly hectic. More of which I'll write about shortly.

As for now I'll leave you with a photo of my 'after ' op feet. They look sore but they really aren't - a bit achy and slightly uncomfortable at times but not sore. I'm keeping on top of my meds and it's all good. So here they are, my interesting new feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome :) please feel free to comment, I do read them. I will respond to all comments, maybe not very quickly so I apologise in advance, but y'know sometimes we'd all like more hours in the day to fit everything in.