Saturday 26 October 2013

Housework Gene


I have a theory that there are some people who are blessed with such a thing. There are some people to whom homework, tidiness, order and organisation come naturally.

I'm not one of those people. I wouldn't go as far as to say I hate housework but it definitely is a 'chore' for me. And one I'm not very good at. I mean I do it, my house isn't in the 'how clean is your house' bracket, but I do often feel it could be better. I could do it better.

But then I decide that life is too short and it's clean enough! So with that I'm off to find out what my son got up to this morning at his gymnastics class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome :) please feel free to comment, I do read them. I will respond to all comments, maybe not very quickly so I apologise in advance, but y'know sometimes we'd all like more hours in the day to fit everything in.